In a continued effort to keep providing the community with groceries in the safest manner possible, we are making additional changes until further notice that include the following:
- We will no longer accept outside reusable containers in the store. This means no reusable grocery bags, no reusable bulk containers, and no can/bottle returns. We will cover the state-mandated bag fee.
- We are not accepting returned items. If you’re unhappy with a purchase, we will evaluate on a case by case basis.
- All bulk foods are now prepackaged.
- We cannot accept special orders due to difficulties with distribution.
- No cash is accepted at this time. Credit, debit, gift cards, checks and EBT only.
We ask that you keep the health of yourself and community in mind. If you are experiencing any cold/flu-like symptoms, please do not enter the store. Use the hand sanitizer dispenser we have at the entrance before shopping. Keep at least six feet of distance between fellow shoppers and staff. If you must cough or sneeze, do so into your elbow.
The coronavirus we’re trying to protect against spreads easily and lives on surfaces for a long time, so keep in mind, “if you touch it you buy it”. Meaning, please do not peruse produce with your hands. A staff member would be happy to help you select the perfect fruit or veggie.
We’re taking a myriad of measures so we can continue to provide a vital service to you and the community in a safe manner. Some other big changes include no self-serve food or in-house dining, limiting the number of shoppers in the store at one time and a reduction in hours to allow more time for stocking and sanitizing. We have assigned a staff person to sanitize touch points throughout the day.
We have received an overwhelmingly positive response regarding our new precautions. It’s great to have this encouragement in a very difficult time and thank you for your support! We are always open to your feedback and suggestions. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.