In a continued effort to keep our store as clean and safe as possible, we’ve made some changes to our deli. For the time being, there will be no self-serve food in the hot bar and salad bar. We’re still serving food in the taqueria and upping grab n’ go options.
All prepared foods are currently to go only. We’ve closed our deli seating area to eliminate the chance of people congregating and spreading germs. Cardboard to-go boxes and disposable utensils will be available in lieu of washable dishware.
As you know, we are facing a global pandemic. The co-op wants to keep our staff, shoppers, and community healthy while continuing to serve you. There are many precautions we’re taking:
- Shoppers are asked to use a hand sanitizing station as they enter the store.
- We’ve placed several other hand sanitizing dispensers around the store.
- Staff have been instructed to maintain at least a 3-foot separation from each other and shoppers and we ask that you please respect this social distancing.
- We are sanitizing shopping cart handles with an EPA listed product. Sanitized carts are located inside and used carts should be returned to the cart corrals outside.
- Gloves are now available for shopping in the bulk department.
- We are asking all staff with any cold/flu-like symptoms to stay home. We have relaxed sick time policies so that staff don’t have to worry about missing hours.
- We are asking shoppers who have cold/flu-like symptoms to stay home as well.
- Our staff is sanitizing touch points throughout the store regularly including, but not limited to restrooms and checkout areas.
- We have suspended all food and drink sampling demos in the store.
We are closely monitoring the news, information from health agencies and best practices from co-op peers. We’ll keep you updated if anything else in our business changes. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions and concerns. You can reach us at email@example.com or call (503) 325-0027. Thank you for your understanding and support.